Friday, March 13, 2009

Its a fine, fine life.

So I think I'm alergic to London, since being back these last 3 weeks I don't think my nose has stopped running the whole time. Whereas J was excited to return to routine and the daily slog.... despite living the dream for 8ish weeks, that or he missed the money (hehe). And while the last 3 weeks have been mostly uneventful, there are some minor highlights to update you all on.

Our first weekend was spent celebrating 3 of our close friends birthday parties, Bluey, Bec and Nicole. Being back only 48 hours we started off the weekend with a few brews at Camden head in Angel, before shortly stumbling across to the walkabout on a not so wise empty stomach. We ended up widdling away the hours and making a mad dash to the last tube where a cake fight preceeded to unravel. The next night we backed up for another party and not so cheap cocktails, but some fine entertainment at strawberry moons.

Since being back we also made the most of being in London by spending a free Sunday walking through the Churchill muesum and the cabinet war rooms. This included a look at churchills life and the decisions he made throughout the second world war. It was a hit with Jarratt, not so much with Bec.

For my birthday, the celebrations kicked off on friday and continued way into saturday culminating at Shebu walkie. Friday I shopped til I dropped (my phone) and had an initimate dinner at my fave thai resturant with Jarratt and a nice bottle of wine - thanks Cazzie and A'sy. Saturday we celebrated in style with a bunch of friends, live music and one inflatable hot pink guitar - I had an awesome time! Thanks everyone!

Last night we went to Oliver! a new west end show with Rowan Atkinson playing the part of fagin. Before leavin home, we ate some "food, glorious food" and then headed to the Theatre Royal on Drury Lane. We took our seats and "considered ourselves at home", the tickets were a belated birthday treat for Jarratt as he really wanted to go and as I always tell him, "I'd do anything, for you dear, anything, for you mean everything to me."

Tomorrow we're off to Belfast and will update again soon.
Lots of love, Us.

Us at Shebu.

J and Pipes get down with their bad selves.

Ouch! Bec birthday bumps!

Snakies in style!!!!

1 comment:

awyatt said...

What’s going on......?
Not much doing with the competition at the moment. Good to here you had a good birthday Bec, we will have to talk on skyp soon.